- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent professional experience required.
- FPC/CPP certification preferred
- Minimum of three years of prior payroll experience required; including processing multi-state payroll for exempt/non-exempt (FLSA compliance) and experience with more complicated payroll states (i.e. California, New York, Pennsylvania) preferred
- Prior experience with ADP payroll systems and eTime time tracking preferred
- Proven knowledge of standard payroll concepts, practices and procedures required
- Experience with Restricted Stock Unit related payrolls preferred
- Proficient use of Excel, Outlook, Word required
Other Job Qualifications
- Must be organized with keen attention to detail; able to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Must be able to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Travel requirements for this position seldom – up to 5% of time.
Exert up to 10lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Constant (67%-100% of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Frequent (34-66% of work day)
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.