- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of six months of office support experience preferred.
- Previous experience in food preparation preferred.
- Basic computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing required.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Knowledge of planning meals that accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Ability to adjust to change in a quick paced environment.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers, employees, guests and all levels of management.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a group.
- Ability to adjust rules and processes for individual situations as needed.
- Ability to keep key personnel informed and up-to-date of imminent issues.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.