- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of two years project management experience serving in the role as a project manager (required)
- Minimum of five years work experience (required) in a high tech or biotech company (preferred)
- General knowledge and experience in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools (example: Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, or Iterative). (required)
- General understanding of process change, product development, manufacturing or software development. (preferred)
Other Job Qualifications
- With minimal supervisory direction or assistance, able to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- With minimal supervisory direction, able to lead project teams through ambiguity, frequent change and effective decision making
- Leadership, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Proven ability to influence, motivate, drive collaboration, and assess performance across all project team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in addition to facilitation and presentation skills. Effectively interact with various levels in the organization.
- Must be professional, dedicated and detail-orientated.
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Travel requirements for this position (anything requiring overnight stay):
- Seldom, up to 5% of the time
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.