- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Previous laboratory and chemical handling experience preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Manages time to achieve the best productivity possible
- Ability to measure and handle materials in safe and accurate manner
- Ability to maintain accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to use aids and work instructions effectively to perform job functions
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
- Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10-15 lbs. of force frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.