- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 4-5 years working experience in the areas of SAP FICO - Required
- Experience working in a team environment and coordinating work across multiple SAP teams - Required
- Can demonstrate the ability to effectively manage project responsibilities as well as support and enhancement work for the current solution - Required
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a post go-live environment, including experience in resolving issues and implementing enhancements - Required
- Experience creating detailed functional specifications and work instructions - Required
- Experience in supporting, designing and building solutions in S4/HANA - Preferred
- Experience with at least 1 full SAP implementation project - Preferred
- High-level understanding of ABAP, SAP security, and integration technologies - Preferred
- Experience in other SAP functional or technical areas - Preferred
- Experience working in a SOX-compliant environment - Preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills - Required
- Strong communication skills - Required
- Experience working with the gathering of business requirements and implementing solutions - Required
- Hands on experience with Analysis for Office - Preferred
- Hands on experience with financial consolidation - Preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Travel Requirements (anything requiring overnight stay):
- Seldom travel (up to 5% of time) is required.
Exert up to 10lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Constant (67%-100% of work day)
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Frequent (34-66% of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.