- Bachelor’s degree in a business, computer science or life science related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- Two years of experience required
- Three or more years of experience preferred
Other Job Qualifications:
Analytical and data-driven with a fact-based approach to making business decisions and recommendations
High attention to detail
Advanced excel capabilities and the ability/willingness to learn new analytical tools such as R, Tableau, PowerBI, and JMP
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated ability to operate independently with broad general guidance against a framework of defined business objectives
Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.