- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years web development experience in corporate production environments.
- 4+ years program and project management experience.
- 3+ years developer team management experience.
- Experience with APIs and remote system/web tool (IOT) integration required.
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap and responsive design required.
- Experience with Google Analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), technical SEO, and tracking codes required.
- Experience with MVC, .NET, and jQuery required.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility considered a plus.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, and Flash considered a plus.
- UI/UX development and online QAT testing experience considered a plus.
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven work environments.
- Proven ability to influence, work, collaborate, and communicate globally with peers.
- Life sciences work experience considered very helpful.
Other Job Qualifications
- Statistical analysis very helpful.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Strong people management skills required; with proven ability to influence, work, collaborate, and communicate globally with peers.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Frequent (34-66% of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to accurately read measurements on equipment.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.