- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience required
- Management experience preferred
- Experience selling a specific product line (i.e. Synthetic Biology) required
Other Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience with oligonucleotide synthesis and applications
- Ability to establish, build and maintain cooperative industry relationships
- Ability to utilize and apply technical knowledge and skills
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers, employees, and all levels of management
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10-15 lbs. of force frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.