- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field or an Associate’s degree with at least 2 years of IDT experience required.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to operate job related equipment including the use of basic computer programs and systems to effectively carry out the duties of the position
- Knowledge of basic Chemistry
- Knowledge of safe chemical handling procedures and protocols
- Skill to gather, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks efficiently and consistently
- Adaptability to performing under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Adaptability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.