- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field or an Associate’s degree with at least 2 years of IDT experience required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Previous experience scheduling production processes preferred
- Previous experience using an ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor) required
Other Job Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and participate in a group setting
- Knowledge of basic chemistry and chemical engineering principles
- Ability to model high standards of professionalism.
- Ability to complete recurring tasks efficiently and consistently
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.