- High school diploma required.
- Previous clerical experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing required.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail by consistently identifying errors or inaccuracies.
- Ability to multitask and get work complete with a sense of urgency.
- Skill to provide accurate, consistent details on all IDT orders, paperwork, data, and product
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a group.
- Ability to make straightforward decisions using clearly specified rules and procedures.
- Ability to adjust to change in a quick paced environment.
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.