- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Universal license for refrigeration required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in an HVAC service field required; eight years preferred.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to work effectively with others and to clearly communicate ideas and directions both verbally and in writing. Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of the accepted practices, processes, materials, and tools of the maintenance trades.
- Knowledge of electric motors, generators, pumps, pressure systems, water systems and other equipment and systems found in buildings and manufacturing facilities.
- Knowledge of the maintenance and repair of air handling equipment, fans, belts, drives, and drives.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the building maintenance trades.
- Knowledge of the proper use of chemicals used in the facility.
- Ability to do routine mechanical or electrical maintenance and care for tools and equipment.
- Ability to work from sketches, drawings, and blueprints.
- Ability to maintain records in a CMMS program, regarding material, equipment, and repairs.
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert 50-100 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 25-50 lbs. of force frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.