- Master’s degree in a Life Science field or Bachelor’s degree with relevant Life Sciences sales experience required.
- PhD in a Life Science field preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Application experience within NGS, qPCR, cloning, mutagenesis, etc. and working knowledge of accounts in assigned territory preferred.
- Previous laboratory experience required
Other Job Qualifications
- Skill to effectively manage time to meet operational needs and desired outcomes.
- Skill to effectively organize information to meet operational needs and desired outcomes.
- Skill to prioritize workflow in a changing work environment.
- Knowledge of negotiation techniques.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Frequent travel (more than 20%) is expected.
Exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently
Constant (67%-100% of work day)
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to accurately read measurements on equipment.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.