- Bachelor’s degree (in Biology, Genetics, Chemistry or a related life sciences field) with six or more years relevant lab experience required
- Master’s degree (in Biology, Genetics, Chemistry or a related life sciences field) with four or more years relevant lab experience preferred
- PhD degree (in Biology, Genetics, Chemistry or a related life sciences field) with one or more years relevant lab experience preferred
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Previous experience with DNA analysis/genomics applications in NGS, qPCR or CRISPR required.
- Previous experience with public speaking preferred.
- Previous experience with publishing scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of IDT products and product lines preferred.
Other Job Qualifications:
- Ability to train others in basic laboratory techniques and equipment operation.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and maintain several projects at one time.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with peers and all levels of management.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
- Occasional travel (up to than 20%) is expected.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.