- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or appropriate discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Previous recruiting experience, as well as the proven ability to interact and recruit at all levels of the organization required
- Strong understanding of federal, state and local employment laws, regulations and statutes necessary
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
- Prior experience working with applicant tracking system, iCIMS preferred
Other Job Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively evaluate talents, values and attitudes (in addition to skills and experience) in order to make appropriate selection decisions.
- Ability to create a positive impression of the company while responding to candidates either by telephone or in person.
- Easily establishes good relationships with internal/external customers and staff; relates well to people at all levels; builds wide and effective networks of contacts; uses humor appropriately to bring warmth to relationships with others.
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures for interviewing and hiring qualified candidates.
- Ability to gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating; makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others; promotes ideas on behalf of oneself or others; makes a strong personal impact on others; takes care to manage one’s impression on others.
- Ability to set clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Excellent demonstrated written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.