- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of four years of experience in classic search marketing, content marketing, digital marketing, paid search, and/or web analytics required
- Experience with the business strategies that drive search marketing required
- Experience using analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords; and Moz, BrightEdge, or Conductor required
- Experience using Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager required
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
- Life sciences experience preferred
- Experience with Kapost workflow management tool preferred
Other Job Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize tasks across various teams within the marketing organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated; with the ability to take the initiative under challenging circumstances
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong people management skills; with proven ability to influence, work, collaborate, and communicate globally with peers
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Frequently (34%-66% of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to accurately read measurements on equipment.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.