- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of eight years of experience in leading and managing commercial marketing, business development, customer management, and lead generation/marketing operations; including forecast and budget development and oversight required
- Minimum of five years of experience with core IDT market segments or related life sciences technology and market segments required
- Previous management experience required
- Extensive experience with defining marketing strategy and creating marketing campaigns and marketing plans required
- SEO keyword research experience required
- Product marketing experience a strongly preferred
- Ecommerce experience a very strongly preferred
- Experience with Kapost workflow management tool preferred
- Google Analytics experience preferred
Other Job Qualifications:
- Proven team leadership and management skills, with the ability to develop and execute high-level marketing strategy
- Proven project management skills required, along with the ability to directly or indirectly influence and lead teams and prioritize heavy workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Superb negotiation and influencing skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and present findings
- Ability to adapt to change
- Must be (very) results focused
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Constant (67%-100% of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Frequently (34%-66% of work day)
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.