- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field of study is required; advanced degree preferred.
Professional Experience – Required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in ABAP and IDoc processing required.
- Experience leading the development of technical solutions.
- Current hands-on experience with ABAP, IDocs, PI.
- Experience with CDS views in HANA.
- Experience with performance tuning and parallel processing.
- Minimum of two years in a post go-live environment; including experience working with an offshore team required.
- Experience working with the business; gathering requirements and implementing solutions.
Professional Experience – Desired
- Experience with data aging in HANA preferred.
- ABAP experience across multiple functional areas.
- Experience with Adobe Interactive Forms.
- Experience with BO Analysis for Office.
- Experience working with data load tools like LSMW, GUI-Scripting, Winshuttle.
- Integration experience with 3rd party or in-house built applications.
Other Job Qualifications:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently.
Constant (67%-100% of work day)
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral
- communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Frequent (34-66% of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.