- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related or manufacturing-related field is required; advanced degree preferred.
Professional Experience - Required
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in one or more of the following areas of SAP: Variant Configuration, Production Planning, Quality Management.
- Experience in designing and building solutions in S4/HANA.
- Experience implementing and supporting SAP solutions.
- Can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and has experience working with the business gathering requirements and implementing solutions.
- Can demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Has worked at least 2 years in a post go-live environment.
Professional Experience - Desired
- Experience developing solutions in VC.
- Current hands-on experience with VC.
- Experience working with Super BOMS, Super Routings, and work centers.
- Experience with:
- Variant Tables;
- Variant functions;
- Expertise in class items;
- Creation of classes, characteristics, object dependencies, and configuration profiles;
- Setting up ALE;
- Troubleshooting IDocs;
- Variant pricing.
- Experience implementing and supporting SAP solutions that have highly-complex manufacturing operations with a high degree of product optionality is required.
- Experience in product model change process and managing model changes in a production environment.
- Experience with execution and setup of MRP.
- Experience working with data load tools like LSMW, GUI-Scripting, ECATS etc.
- Integration experience with 3rd party or in-house built applications.
- Experience in other SAP functional or technical areas is preferred.
- Experience working in a SOX-compliant environment.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.