- Associate’s degree in science related field plus 2 years of applicable lab experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in science related field preferred
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (and an emphasis on Excel) required
- Skill to calculate concentrations with provided formulas required
- Ability to operate pipette required
Other Job Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Uses aids and SOPs to make decisions about the proper production path per product
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload to efficiently accomplish departmental goals
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Ability to manage time and works independently
- Ability to communicate with peers and all levels of management
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.