- Bachelor’s degree OR Associate’s degree with 5 years IDT experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry or related science field preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service or a related field preferred.
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing required.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to consistently manage multiple priorities and solve problems using critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues.
- Knowledge of customer service fundamentals.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a group.
- Ability to keep key personnel informed and up-to-date of imminent issues.
- Ability to bring informal teams of experts together to address issues/needs, share information and resolve differences or problems, as required.
- Ability to adjust rules and processes for individual situations as needed.
- Ability to adjust to change in quick paced environment.
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.