- High School diploma required
- Associate’s degree or BS in Information Systems or related field preferred
- 2-3 years of IT service delivery preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Must be organized and have the ability to prioritize and resolve incidents with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Adaptability to performing under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards
Physical Demand Requirements
Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10-15 lbs. of force frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.