Education, Licensure, Certification, Registration
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid California driver’s license and a clean driving record required
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- Previous courier experience preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to handle customer materials confidentially, properly and safely
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule as dictated by business needs
- Ability to maintain accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to use aids and work instructions effectively to perform job functions
- Ability to interact professionally with customers, employees, vendors and all levels of management
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.