- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences required, advance degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience and detailed knowledge of marketing within a life sciences organization required; five years preferred
- Genomics marketing experience and extensive genomics market knowledge (especially experience with marketing CRISPR gene editing products preferred
- Prior experience with digital marketing platforms (email, CRM, CMS, analytics), SEO, and e-commerce preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to use various information technology systems required for successful job performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and work well under deadlines and time constraints
- Ability to operate independently, lead cross-functional teams, manage deliverables and act with good business judgment
- Ability to develop and apply creative/innovative solutions to marketing problems and initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders from all functions
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert up to 20lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently
Constant (67%-100% of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
Frequent (34-66% of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.