- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field or Associate’s degree with 2 years relevant experience required
- Analytical instrumentation experience preferred
- Proficient with computers and variety of software in windows-based environment required
Other Job Qualifications
- Skill of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Knowledge of current relevant technological advancements
- Adaptability to performing under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.