- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or science related field from an accredited college or university required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX, or a similar tier one ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.) required
- Prior work experience managing supply chain, logistics, or purchasing functions on behalf of an organization required
- Prior professional experience within an ISO 9001, 13485 and 14001 certified organization preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the Microsoft suite of productivity applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must excel in cross group collaborations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Adaptability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.