- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial leadership role required
- Prior SAP experience preferred
- Statistical and conceptual understanding of the organization’s needs and priorities, as well as critical analysis of daily operations required
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to develop and implement strategic, tactical, and operational plans and lead the organization in achieving its goals
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities
- Skill to effectively manage time to meet operational needs and desired outcomes
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and techniques of effective supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Skill to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals
- Ability to analyze and evaluate financial and accounting records and identify problems
- Knowledge of all relevant tax laws
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Constant (67%-100% of work day)
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
Frequent (34%-66% of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to accurately read measurements on equipment.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.