- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field of study required.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience ABAP and IDoc processing required.
- Experience leading the development of technical solutions required.
- Current hands-on experience with ABAP, IDocs, PI required.
- Experience with CDS views and data aging in HANA required.
- Experience with performance tuning and parallel processing required.
- Experience in the activation and customization of Fiori apps required.
- Minimum of two years in a post go-live environment; including experience working with an offshore team required.
- Experience working with the business gathering requirements and implementing solutions required.
- ABAP experience across multiple functional areas preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Interactive Forms preferred.
- Experience with BO Analysis for Office preferred.
- Experience working with data load tools like LSMW, GUI-Scripting, Winshuttle preferred.
- Integration experience with 3rd party or in-house built applications preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Travel Requirements (anything requiring overnight stay):
- Seldom travel (up to 5% of time) is required.
Exert up to 10lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Constant (67%-100% of work day)
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Frequent (34-66% of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.