- Associate’s degree with 2 years customer service experience required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing required.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to multitask and complete work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues.
- Ability to keep key personnel informed and up-to-date of imminent issues.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a group.
- Ability to adjust rules and processes for individual situations as needed.
- Ability to adjust to change in a quick paced environment.
- Knowledge of customer service fundamentals.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.