- Associate’s degree or comparable experience required
- Utilizes a variety of accounting, word processing, and database software applications programs, including but not limited to: AX, SharePoint, Microsoft Excel & Word required
- Basic financial record keeping, budgeting and mathematics required
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to work effectively with external agencies and the public.
- Skill to be self-motivated/self-guided
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Skill to maintain a high level of security and confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work effectively with vendors.
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.