Education, Licensure, Certification, Registration
- Associate's degree (with focus in relative course of study) plus four years of Environmental regulatory experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting OR a Bachelor's degree (with focus in relative course of study) plus two years of Environmental regulatory in a manufacturing or industrial setting required
- Valid Iowa driver’s license required
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) preferred
- Two or more years of Environmental regulatory experience (manufacturing or industrial setting) or training experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and PowerPoint presentations required
- ISO 14001 experience preferred
- Experience with the following (preferred):
- Form R
- TIER II
- Biennial Reports
- Storm Water Testing
- Air Sampling
- Hazardous Waste Management
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to multitask and self-direct
- Adaptability to performing under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.