- Associate’s degree or one year of IDT experience in a related field required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous customer service or administrative experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing required.
Other Job Qualifications
- Skill of attention to detail by consistently identifying errors or inaccuracies.
- Ability to multitask and get work complete with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to stay focused when faced with competing demands.
- Ability to adjust rules and processes for individual situations as needed.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a group
- Ability to adjust to change in a quick paced environment.
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.