Education, Licensure, Certification, Registration
- Bachelor’s degree in science-related field or business discipline required
- Managerial experience or two years of IDT experience required
- Customer and Material Master SAP experience required
- Variant configuration experience preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to develop staff through effective coaching, modeling adaptation to change, mentoring and fostering initiative.
- Ability to anticipate the impact of change.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately, utilizing a variety of analytical techniques in order to make well informed decisions.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate reports, correspondence, and other job-related documents for various audiences.
- Skills to recognize and implement opportunities for continuous process improvement.
- Ability to develop controls to ensure the quality of work.
- Skills to effectively organize information to meet operational needs and desired outcomes.
- Skills to develop policies, procedures and practices.
- Skills to gather, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to evaluate the interpersonal characteristics and demeanor of individuals or groups in order to respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations.
- Skills to recognize and determine the need to shift priorities, and/or resources to maximize unit operations and/or address changes
- Ability to develop job related skills and abilities of staff.
- Skills to motivate staff to develop necessary job-related skills to improve job performance.
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Adaptability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Exert 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or to a minimal amount frequently
Constant (67-100% of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to accurately read measurements on equipment.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.