- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Communications/Graphic Design or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of seven years of graphic design /advertising design experience (required)
- Minimum of five years of creative management or demonstrated leadership skills (required)
- Hands on knowledge of the latest design software & technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, HTML/HTML5, CSS) (required)
- Understanding of 4 color print production processes (required)
- Strong project management skills and strength in managing multiple projects/deadline (required)
- Portfolio that displays strong visual aesthetics: design, color, typography, composition (required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment (required)
- Life sciences experience (preferred)
Other Job Qualifications
- Excellent project management, time and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under deadline in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of change and flexibility.
- Willingness and aptitude for learning to use new software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work well as part of a cross functional team and with varied personalities across many departments.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic work ethic, be self-motivated and able to take initiative, and show a desire to participate in the growth and success of the company.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Constant (67%-100% of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Frequent (34%-66% of work day)
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.