- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, HR Management or related field OR equivalent experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- CPP preferred.
- Five or more years of payroll management experience and HR systems in a publicly traded company required.
- Three or more years of experience managing direct reports preferred.
- Knowledge of ADP services preferred.
- Managed vendor relationships preferred.
- Knowledge of Workday system setup required.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point required.
- Prior experience with Workday and ADP preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks, excellent organizational skills
- Extensive understanding of Payroll business processes.
- Solid ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Ability to encourage and facilitate cooperation, teamwork and pride.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management in both written and verbal format.
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Travel Requirements (anything requiring an overnight stay):
Occasional travel (Up to 20% of time) is required.
Exert up to 10lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.