- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, English, or a similar field required.
- Minimum of 3 years working with C-level executives in a dynamic office environment.
Other Job Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with a diverse staff
- Advanced proficiency with the MS Office Suite, including MS Publisher or similar
- Strong technical aptitude required with a proven track record of learning new computer applications
- Familiarity with board meeting preparation and protocol
- Outstanding organizational skills; must be able to multi-task and change directions quickly
- Strong internet research skills.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask with minimal supervision.
Exert up to 10lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.