- BA/BS degree in Accounting required
- Advanced degree in Tax or Accounting (e.g., CPA, MST, etc.) strongly preferred
- Minimum of eight years of relevant Tax experience, including management of international tax planning and/or compliance required
- Minimum of 3 years management experience required
- Proficiency with Excel and Word required; prior ERP experience is highly preferred
- Background including “Big 4” and/or multinational preferred
- Deep technical tax compliance expertise across a broad range of federal, state and international income- based taxes; and knowledge of GAAP as pertains to the tax aspects of published financial statements
- Experience in an SEC registered company preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptability to performing under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Exert up to 10lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.