- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education or relevant experience required; B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT field preferred.
- Two years of experience with a .Net language (VB or C#) is preferred.
- Experience with current relational database products required; experience with MS-SQL server preferred.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to develop software in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues.
- Ability to consistently manage multiple priorities and solve problems using critical thinking skills.
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Exert up to 10lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.