- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience required; B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or other STEM-related fields preferred.
- Two years of experience in C# language preferred
- Two years of experience in C, C++, and/or other .Net based programming language preferred
- Experience with Delphi preferred
- Two years of experience with current relational database products required; experience with MS-SQL server preferred.
Position Specific Experience/Skills
- Ability to work with third party SDK’s to design communication protocol as required per machine preferred
- Cloud (Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure) and/or experience with other Big Data systems preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to develop software in a team environment. Including: Iterative development, functional reviews, code reviews, group development sessions, version control, unit and integration testing, etc.
- Ability to consistently manage multiple priorities and solve problems using critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10-15 lbs. of force frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.