- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related science field required; M.S or Ph.D. is preferred.
- Previous experience in the life science industry, a research lab environment or relevant experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing required.
Other Job Qualifications:
- Ability to analyze data, identify key issues, and solve problems using critical thinking skills.
- Skill to critically review and accurately interpret data provided by the customer during the troubleshooting process.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and convey relevant scientific information.
- Ability to search current scientific literature for potential relevant methods and techniques to acquire necessary information to fill technical gaps.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues.
- Ability to multitask and adjust priorities in a quick paced environment.
- Ability to keep key personnel informed and up-to-date of imminent issues.
- Ability to probe skillfully to get the facts when others are averse to providing detailed information.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a group.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Exert up to 10lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.