- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of three years of project management experience, as Project Manager required
- Minimum of five years of work experience required; experience within a high tech or biotech company preferred.
- General understanding of software development, product development or process development preferred.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to effectively communicating with all levels of management.
- Ability to organize and motivate groups and/or interdisciplinary teams to reach a common goal.
- Skill to effectively evaluate employee performance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels in an organization
- Skill of attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to act independently.
- Ability to receive feedback and coaching from others on one's performance and use the feedback and coaching to learn.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.