- Bachelor’s degree required, advance degree (or degree in life sciences) preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience and detailed knowledge of marketing within a life sciences organization required; five years preferred
- Prior genomics marketing experience and extensive genomics market knowledge (especially experience with marketing next generation sequencing products) preferred
- Prior experience with digital marketing platforms (email, CRM, CMS, analytics), SEO, and e-commerce preferred
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to use various information technology systems required for successful job performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and work well under deadlines and time constraints
- Ability to operate independently, lead cross-functional teams, manage deliverables and act with good business judgment
- Ability to develop and apply creative/innovative solutions to marketing problems and initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders from all functions
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert up to 20lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.